How beautiful it is when your door can update its Facebook Status every time someone opens it. A song starts playing when you tweet about it. A fire sensor automatically sends an E-Mail to the fire department. Keeping all the awesomeness in mind we have introduced the Internet of things workshop to get you ready for the future. Internet of Things will drive new consumer and business behavior that will demand increasingly intelligent industry solutions, which, in turn, will drive trillions of dollars in opportunity for IT industry and even more for the companies that take advantage of the IOT.
Getting started with Iot
- Introduction to Internet of Things (IoT)
- Why IoT? How IoT is changing the world Session 2
- Introduction to ESP8266 How ESP8266 useful in IoT
- AT commands usage in ESP8266 NodeMcu Firmware Installation ESPlorer Installation in NodeMCU
- Lua Programming
- Introduction to the language
- Brief Introduction on Bootstrap
- Control GPIOs with Lua
- Connecting to Internet Session 4
- Making Simple Web Server
- Controlling GPIOs via Internet
- Connecting ESP8266 via cloud
- Controllling GPIOs via Cloud
- Further Applications of ESP8266
- Email Notification with ESP8266 AND PIR motion sensor Connecting ESP8266 WITH AVR
- Home automation using ESP8266
Certificate of Participation from Techkriti, IIT Kanpur to each participant.
Superior learning experience from the experts to enhance the practical skills.