Android is an open-source software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. Android's mobile operating system is based upon a modified version of the Linux kernel. The Android Open Source Project (AOSP) is tasked with the maintenance and further development of Android. It's open-source software stack consists of Java applications running on a Java-based, object-oriented application framework on top of Java core libraries running on a Dalvik virtual machine featuring JIT compilation
Content for Android App Developement
Introduction to Android
- Overview of Android - An Open Platform for Mobile development
- Open Handset Alliance - Overview
- What does Android run On – Android Internals?
- Why to use Android for mobile development?
Developing for Android: My First Android Application
- How to setup Android Development Environment.
- Android development Framework - Android-SDK, Eclipse
- Emulators – What is an Emulator / Android AVD ?
- Creating & setting up custom Android emulator
- Android Project Framework
- My First Android Application
- Understanding Intent, Activity, Activity Lifecycle and Manifest
- Creating Application and new Activities
- Expressions and Flow control, Android Manifest
- Simple UI -Layouts and Layout properties
- Fundamental Android UI Design
- Introducing Layouts
- Creating new Layouts
- Drawable Resources
- Resolution and density independence (px,dip,dp,sip,sp)
- XML Introduction to GUI objects viz.
- Push Button
- Text / Labels
- Layout Weight
Advanced UI Programming
- Event driven Programming in Android (Text Edit, Button clicked etc.)
- Event driven Programming in Android
- Android Activity Lifecycle
Intents in Android
- Roles of Intent
- Intent matching Rules
- Filters in your Manifest
- Animating android views
- Transition with activity
- Custom animation using XML
Android Core Customizations
- Design custom button
- Custom events on button
Android text to speech App
Certificate of Participation from Techkriti, IIT Kanpur to each participant.
Superior learning experience from the experts to enhance the practical skills.